Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

This weeks Tai Chi

This wednesday we had our usual Tai Chi lesson with our amazing instructor Mr Gordon, if you didn't know he does Tai Chi because when his daughter was a new born baby she had heart problems and a very nice man came and did some very simple Tai Chi lessons and moves with her.

Did you enjoy Tai Chi this week?
I indeed enjoyed Tai Chi this week well I always like doing Tai Chi because its a chance to get out of class and try something new and practice these amazing moves here are some of the moves we practise in Tai Chi one of them is monkey washes face, crane (bird) and tiger crane pose this are personally kind of my favourites because they are really easy and fun to do.

Did I find anything challenging this week about Tai Chi?
I dont really think I found anything challenging because its a simple and easy going class and activity to do but sometimes I get confused about what side im supposed to be doing because in this Tai Chi class we do all moves 2 - 4 times 1-2 on each side of the body and sometimes I do get confused on which side im supposed to be doing.

Photos - 


  Image result for Tai chi png

No comments:

Post a Comment