Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

Tai Chi Reflection



Wednesday we had our again normal Tai Chi and we went through the same things we always go through like some of our positions and stances are drawing from the earth and tiger form, this is just a small number of what we did for this week. I always love going to Tai Chi because it's a time to relax and stretch your muscles before heading back to class, something I found challenging was that this week he wanted to see if we had remembered everything off by heart and I have bad memory when it comes to certain things and I had forgotten some things in certain moves and positions. So I think my next step for Tai Chi will to try and remember the moves he teaches us because he may ask us next week so I think remembering them will be really helpful but im not sure if I can remember all of them.

Have you ever done Tai Chi or anything like Tai Chi?

Photos of Tai Chi -

No comments:

Post a Comment