Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Orienteering Camp Reflection

When the year 7 and 8's went to Camp Raglan we all knew we had orienteering, this was not one of the things I was most excited about but I was still farley excited for it.
Right before we went to orienteering we had to do abseiling and walk in water for so long!!! I really didn't want to walk  up and down to mountains because I was so tired and the last thing I felt like doing was orienteering.
When we arrived at orientering I was so dead I had no energy and we were kicking it off by walking up a huge mountain and it also didn't have any trails at all, when I was walking up the first mountain I nearly slipped off half way up there so I had to crawl all way up there.
After they explained everything we went off and I couldn't handle walking up the same 5 mountains 10 times so at one point a small group of students and helpers sat on a different mountain.
Even though I didn't enjoy myself that day I think it was just because 


No comments:

Post a Comment