Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Making connections with black holes

Throughout the past 1-2 weeks we have been studying different topics about space, My group has chosen black holes we first chose this because we wanted a better understanding of why and what black holes are we also chose this because it sounded like a very interesting subject and things like that.

Me and my group have gotten an amazing better and good understanding of what black holes are some of these things I will say now and the rest you can go onto the slide to see and look at, some of the things I learnt over the weeks were that black holes have a very strong gravitational field (very strong gravity around it) and that there is up to 100 million of them.

Something I found challenging about this was with some of the questions I couldn't find any good answers and things like that so I had to change my question up and I had to try make it a bit more specific so I could try get the answer im looking for and there were no books that we could find that were about black holes, something I really enjoyed about doing this was that I got a better understanding of what black holes are and what they do, I also really liked finding out facts and researching about this topic because I personally really like researching about things especially if I don't know what they are and if my group doesn't know what they are as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment