Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2018

Abseiling Camp Reflection

Abseiling was my favourite task about camp week it was challenging and it was really fun as well, I really enjoyed abseiling down the small waterfall and I really enjoyed walking around 1-3 hours in the water, I also really enjoyed doing this with some of my friends.
Even though it was really fun I did have some challenging times because one I nearly fell off a big boulder and we had to walk across rocks and I kept on slipping over and we also had to climb up a very very small little waterfalls and it was challenging because I was really tired and we still had another active to do after abseiling.
I think my next steps for abseiling is having a bit more to drink and eat because you get really thirsty and hungry because its a lot of walking and climbing and you get really tired fast and things like that.

Wait have you ever gone abseiling?

Here are some Photos of our Abseiling - 



No comments:

Post a Comment