Pages

Friday 22 June 2018

Music Reflection

Yesterday Room 9 and 10 had a Music lesson, before I get into it let's start from the beginning.
 Yesterday I went down to record out TEAM (together everyone achieves more) chant, I was by myself recording because my group had made the chant up and things like that and I was very overwhelmed and things like that I didn't know what do or how to do it and I was very quiet.

When we Caleb (Music Teacher) said that we could go down as a group I was happy because i'm not really confident with doing things by myself and also because I don't think everyone would be brave enough to do it because it is very overwhelming.

Something I enjoyed about our music lesson was that I got to do it as a group instead of myself because I was very nervous, something that I didn't really enjoy was that when I first did it I was by myself and when we got together as a group we had to do it at least 4 times before we got it right and correct, doing this nearly made a girl lose her voice.


Image result for music drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment