Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Science Reflection

Yesterday we had an amazing fun science, in science we talked about what we will be doing and what will we being doing next week.

We did a simple task which was where we got some cards with different words we have been learning throughout the time we have been here and things like that some of the words were Weight and Mass, Lunar eclipse, Solar eclipse and so much more these are just a few things we talked about, in this task we had a lot of words and we had to find the definition and put it next to each other. My group did ok we got two of them wrong but other then that we did ok, the two words we got mixed up were neap and spring tide.

Something I found challenging about our science lesson was that I wasn't here for some of the lessons so I had no idea what some of the words meaning were and things like that but my group helped me to get an understanding with some of the words and they helped explain what it was. Something I enjoyed about the science lesson was that I got to learn new meaning about some of the words and my group got a good lesson because when we got some things wrong we learnt something new and what the correct meaning was.    

Photos of some of the things we learnt and talked about -
Image result for spring tide images

No comments:

Post a Comment