Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Camp Blog Reflection

Last week the year 7 and 8 students of Tamaki Primary school went to an amazing camp called Camp Raglan, I enjoyed so many things there and I really wished we stayed there longer because it was a time to bond with friends and others it was also a time were we made stronger, longer and new relationships with other and I really couldn't have asked for any better.

Something I enjoyed about camp?
I overall loved basically everything at camp but my two highlights were probably going to the beach with one of the teacher aids and one of the parent helpers and a few other students because it was a time that only we could share and only a time where we called say we went down to the beach. The other highlight for me was going abseiling with my friends it was very hard at one point because we were really tired but we still got there in the end, this was a highlight for me because I would never imagine myself going down a small waterfall with a rope.

Something I didn't enjoy at camp?
I had very small things I didn't like about camp just because I was very tired, the activity I didn't enjoy was orentaring because I had just finished doing abseiling and walking at least 2 hours in fast moving water and I didn't really have the patience or energy to walk up the same mountain 4 times, I also didn't like orentaring because yes we had to walk up the same mountain at least 2-5 times.



No comments:

Post a Comment