Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

End of week Reflection

It's the end of the week and I thought that I would do an end of the week reflection about how this week has been going.

Monday -
On Monday it was the Queens birthday so obviously its a public holiday and I wasn't doing so well because I was getting a cold. Me and my family didn't do much we all just chilled out and did our on thing throughout the day. 

Tuesday - 
I didn't go to school on Tuesday because I was still really sick and I needed to get medicine so I called recover and get back into school and start working again, just like Monday I didn't really do anything important or interesting.

Wednesday -
On Wednesday we had our normal well being program where the girls went to Tai Chi and the boys went to a different one and we did our usual Tai Chi lesson and moves, later on in the day in the middle and last block we did our writing and reading test I thought that the writing and reading test were kind of fun because they were interesting to do even though we get writing and reading test every year.

Thursday -
Thursday was a very fun and good day because we first started off with our again usual Thursday technology where we split off into our 3 groups (graphics, hard materials and cooking) but this week we changed groups my old group was graphics and now im in hard materials where I will be making something very interesting. In the afternoon we had our shared lunch and when I say we had a lot of chips I mean we have a lot of chips we still have chips leftover today.  The last block of Thursday was my favourite part because we got to either say in class and eat or clean or we could go outside and play basketball or play on the bouncy castle that was here for the day, I really enjoyed Thursday because I went on the bouncy castle with my friend Biana and we raced to the end and I won by 1 second.

Friday -
It's currently Friday the last day before we go off onto the weekend and I am writing this nearly at 12:00 pm this afternoon, we started off with our inquiry and camp reflections we also catching up on our blogs, now we are still doing catching up on our blog and camp reflections and later on today we will be having a whole school assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment