Pages

Monday 11 June 2018

Camp Book Activity Reflection

WALT: finish off camp book activities and reflect at a good and high standard. 

This Morning Room 9 and 10 have been doing some camp activities in our camp booklets/camp book, the activity I have chosen to do today was Task 3 A-Z camp vocabulary this task you have to go A-Z listing some camp words and vocabulary. I didn't really find this task challenging but I did find the letter X and U hard because I couldn't find any word that relates to camp that starts with X and U. My next step for the next time I do a camp booklet task which will probably another time sometime today is to make sure it's up to a bit higher of standard it was a good standard but I think I could've done better, in general I really enjoy this type of task because its simple, easy and you can include your friends and they can help you figure some of the words out if you get stuck.
P.S let me know if you know any words that start with X and U that relate to camp.
My list of Words -

A- Abseiling, Archery,Activities 
B- BMX Bikes
C- Confidence Course, Compass, Cows
D- Dorms, Dogs
E- Eating, Exercise
F- Food,Frog, Fiafia Night, FlashLight
G- Games
H- Humor, Hammock
I- Insects
J- Jungle Gym
K- Kayaking
L- Low Ropes, Learning
M- Map, Milo, Marshmallows
N- Navigating, Nature
O- Orienteering, Outdoors
P- Parents, Participating, Pools
Q- Quiet
R- Running, Rooms, Rifle Range
S- Sharing, Sleeping, Sheep
T- Trail, TEAM, Talk, Together
U-
V- Volleyball, Values
W- Water, Walking
X-
Y- Yelling
Z- Zumba 

This is my list of the words and letters I worked on and completed!


No comments:

Post a Comment