Pages

Friday 15 June 2018

End of week reflection

Monday -
On Monday we had our usual kiwi sport which is volleyball and I had so much fun because our home groups have changed and I got to play with new and different people, the thing that made this weeks volleyball fun was that me and my buddy were having a really good time while we were spiking (hitting the ball with your fingertips),another thing that made it even more fun was that I one a game that we played. The thing I found challenging about kiwi sports was that we had to be really alerted and I think because I was tired and it was Monday I wasn't really alerted and things like that, my next steps for next week's kiwi sports is to be more focused and more alerted because I felt like I was lacking that in this week's kiwisport.

Tuesday -
I wasn't here this week for Tuesday because I was still really sick and needed to go to the doctors for more medicine.

Wednesday -
Wednesday we had our again normal Tai Chi and we went through the same things we always go through like some of our positions and stances are drawing from the earth and tiger form, this is just a small number of what we did for this week. I always love going to Tai Chi because it's a time to relax and stretch your muscles before heading back to class, something I found challenging was that this week he wanted to see if we had remembered everything off by heart and I have bad memory when it comes to certain things and I had forgotten some things in certain moves and positions. So I think my next step for Tai Chi will to try and remember the moves he teaches us.

Thursday -
Again something that we do every week is technology, this week for technology we were starting to get into our necklace projects and things like that, I really liked this because I got a good amount of work done and I think I should be starting my work next week. Something I found challenging about this weeks technology was that because we had left for camp we had missed out on a session because we went to camp and everything, my next steps for next week's technology I think is to start my project and focus a bit more because I feel like if I was a little bit more focused I would've just started.

Friday -
Today is currently Friday and so far its been good it nearly 11:00am which means its nearly morning tea time and everything, this morning we had science/inquiry and we had small arguments about,
is there gravity in space?
Can gravity exist without air?
For the first question I said yes there's gravity in space and the teacher and one other student said there isn't because astronauts and space technology float and she also asked us why don't the solar system planets float away? When it came to my table I told her I said yes there is gravity in space because the Sun has a strong gravitational pull or field to keep the planets around it in place and even black holes have an extremely strong gravitational field and its so strong not even light can come out. With the last question I said yes gravity can exist without air because in space there is no oxygen and no air but gravity still exist around the Sun, planets and black holes.

Photos of Tai Chi -

Photos of Technology -





Photos of Science -




No comments:

Post a Comment