Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Technology Reflection

Today we had Technology and we are finishing off our workbook that our teacher has shared with us, so far I think technologys really fun because we are going to be starting our projects and everything and I can't wait to start everything.
I really liked technology because I am nearly to the point where I can start creating everything and taking my project home, I am still not there just yet but I am nearly there and I can't wait.
Something I think I need to work on is focusing a bit more because I did get kind of distracted and things like that so I think maybe my next steps will be to moving when I think I am getting to distracted so I can finish everything off and get all the work completed, I did complete the work but I do wish I started drawing and cutting everything out today. My next steps are going to be moving when I get distracted and focusing more because I do think if I did do these today that I would of started everything today but unfortunately I didn't but I will be surely doing these steps next week Thursday.

Have you ever made a necklace or had someone make you one before?

Here are some photos of my work -



No comments:

Post a Comment