Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Technology Reflection

Yesterday we started a new technology rotation where we have to go to a different rotation aka class for technology the last group I was in for technology was graphics and now I have swapped to hard materials where we will be making a type of necklace made from a tin like metal called pewter and we will be using silhouette designs to create our necklace designs.

Do I like this new rotation?
I do enjoy being in different classes trying new things and at the moment I am enjoying this class very much because I dont think I will ever make a necklace ever again because when he was explaining how to do it, it sounded really hard and confusing and then he explained it again so we called get a better understanding. He also showed us some of the process of doing these things like mounting the tin and cutting the shape out of your design.

Did I find anything challenging?
I didn't find anything challenging because it was the first day and he was just introducing what we were doing and what the rules were when your in his class because he doesn't want any of us to get hurt because there are a lot of dangerous tools in there and hot tools as well like electric wood,tin and metal cutters and a hot tin and metal mounter.

Unfortunately I didn't get any photos so I will insert some similar photos -Image result for necklace made from string with metal symbolImage result for silhouette

No comments:

Post a Comment