Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

LAST YEAR AT TAMAKI PRIMARY

IALT - reflect on my year at Tamaki primary.

If I had to some up my whole year with three words I would say it was FUN, CRAZY AND AMAZING. I chose these three words because my year was really fun because I went on fun trips with friends, it was crazy because it was really busy. And it was amazing because everyone around me made it amazing.

I think the biggest achievement was my learning, because somehow I keep a good learning status and things like that but another achievement was growing on my confidence. 

Something I discovered about myself was that I can be very confident at times I am still not a very confident person but my confidence has grown.

A skill I have developed is again confidence because confidence was something I really strangled with it is still something I haven't fully developed.

The five people I have enjoyed time with is Bianna,Monita,Arizona,Constance and Aja. I chose these 5 people because they have always been there for me no matter what even if we got angry at each other.

The people who have been a positive impact on me is Arizona, Constance, Aja, Monita, Lizzy and  Bianna, they have always there for me no matter what, we have never been really mad at each other and we have always been there for each other and things like that and I wanna say thank you so much for being my friends this year.


In this blog post I will be talking about my year in the 2018 Kia Manawanui syndicate. I will be telling you guys what I liked about every single term and what I didn't enjoy and things and that. 

Something I enjoyed about term 1 was that my best friend Lizzy was here because she always put a smile on my face. Another thing I enjoyed about term 1 was doing self defence with Julie, I really enjoyed doing self defence with her because she taught us good defence for serious situation. Something I didn't enjoy about term 1 was that there was a lot of learning and it hurt my brain.



Term 2 was a really good term because we went to camp raglan because I went with all my friends and nearly everyone in my class came and it was really fun, I also enjoyed doing all the activities there even though it felt like my legs were gonna die and snap off. Something I didn't enjoy was camp ending because it was toooo fun to leave.


Something I enjoyed about Term 3 was doing Tai Chi with Mr Gordon, one of the reasons why I liked doing Tai Chi was that we did it with Mr Gordon because he was really funny and always treated us with respect. Something I didn't enjoy about term 3 was that my best friend Lizzy left Tamaki Primary to move to Otara. 



Term 4 was a very fun and trip active term, something I enjoyed the most was that we went to Parakai pool. The reason why I enjoyed going to the pools was because it was a long drive there and we were playing music and singing and having fun. I also enjoyed going down the slides and things like that, something I didn't enjoy was that at the pools someone pushed my friend down the slide.












No comments:

Post a Comment