Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Writing Relfection

This week we haven't been doing a lot of writing except reflections and and free writing from when it was hailing a few days ago. The most writing we have done have all been on reflections about other topics like inquiry, maths and other work and topics.

Something I enjoyed about this week's writing is that it was really easy because we were just reflecting on what we did in and on other topics, the thing I enjoyed most about this week's writing is that we did a free fast writing about the hailing that happened a few days ago or on Tuesday. 

Something I didn't enjoy about this week's writing is that we didn't do a lot of writing like we the most we did was again the story about it hailing on Tuesday, as I know maths and other topics are important but writing is just as important and I do feel like we do need to do a bit more writing because we haven't done as much this time.

My next steps for writing is to probably write in my own time a bit more since we aren't doing as much writing this term, and I do feel like if we don't write then we will probably start to see some of our vocabulary start to fail. Another next step is to read more books and things like that.


What's your favourite thing to write about?

PHOTO 
Image result for writing images 

No comments:

Post a Comment