Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Manaiakalani Reflection

WALT - Reflect on the Manaiakalani film festival.

Today Manaiakalani school were invited to Sylvia park hoyts to watch the school movie that the schools and classes have made and presented to us.  

The first thing we did was pick our buddies from the younger classroom (Room 4), my buddies were Lynch and Jannet. After we finished picking our buddies we went out to morning tea before we hopped onto the bus.

We all walked to the buses and filled the buses up as much as they could, on the way to the movies it was kinda quiet a few songs being sang here and there but all in all I enjoyed the drive there. Hoping out of the bus was a nightmare it was SO hot! But as we walked to the hoyts I grabbed my buddies hand and walked to the cinemas in a line with the rest of the class.


We walked into the move theater just in time because as we walked in it was our turn to watch the amazing movies school had made. We sat there for a few minutes and then the light went down and we started to begin to watch the movies.

My favorite movie was probably one of our ones the T.E.A.M movie by room 9 and 10 because it reminded me of the good days at camp and it was in general a really entertaining video to watch. My favorite movie from another school was probably the rubbish monster because it was a good meaningful movie with a good reason to be putting rubbish in the bin.

On the way back it was very quiet cause half the people were sleeping but people were still singing and talking, I personally enjoyed it because it was a fun ride back because I could talk to my friends because I forgot to mention this but I didn't sit next to my friends it the bus. I really enjoyed this years Manaiakalani because every video had an amazing meaning and they were all entertaining.

Have you been to Manaiakalani?

Photos -

No comments:

Post a Comment