Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Maths Reflection

Throughout the week we have been working on a Maths assignment where we have to pick one of the Maths topics (Decimals, Division, Fractions) the one I first started off with was decimals, the question I chose was there was 15.4m of rope and she cut them into 2.7m,2.8m, 1.9m and 1.8m.

If you minus 15.4 and 2.7 it epauls 12.7 and 12.7 - 2.8 equals 9.9 and 9.9 - 1.9 = 8.0/8 and 8.0 - 1.8 equals 6.2, after we found out the answers for your question then we used screencastify to explain how we got our answer and why we think its that answer.

Something I enjoyed about doing this week's maths is that it was a little easy it did take a while to figure out the answers but it was really fun because it did give my brain a little challenge but overall I really enjoyed it. Something I didn't enjoy was that when I was doing my screencastify people was interrupting my talking even when I was outside and people were stomping and talking and I had to keep restarting.

My next steps for maths is to try and do harder questions because these were really good questions but they weren't hard and they did challenge my brain but not enough, another thing i'm going to do for my next steps is practice maths more at home just so it becomes a bit easier.

Can you figure out these questions?



No comments:

Post a Comment