Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

Life Education Reflection

Throughout this week we have been going on the life education bus, which is were you learn all about the body and thing like that. Some of the things we learnt on the bus was about the brain, nutrition and how the other parts of the body work.

Something that I really enjoyed about going into the life education bus was that it was a good time to go out of class and have a little fun break but another reason why I really enjoyed going to the life education bus was that we learnt a lot of new things like did you know if you pulled out all the nerves in an adult body and laid it all out it would be 70 km long that like from auckland nearly to hamilton.

Another thing I enjoyed was that I hadn't been on the education bus in a long time and it brought back so many memories like from when I was in the junior class especially seeing harold the giraffe. Something I didn't enjoy was that it was a lot of sitting down and talking but overall I still really liked it.

PHOTOS -
Image result for life education bus

No comments:

Post a Comment