Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

Technological World Inquiry presentation

WALT - discover the changes in the technological world.

Throughout the weeks we have been doing an Inquiry presentation about the technological world, in this presentation we got some questions given to us from the teachers but me and my group added some extra questions just to give it some detail. 

The topic/technology we chose to write about was phones and how they have changed our lives and our they have changed throughout the years, something I learnt about doing this presentation was that phones were originally made in 1876. 

Something I enjoyed about doing this task is that I actually got to learn about how phones have changed so things like when there were no phones families went out and kids went outside to play and have fun, when phones came people still preferred to play outside and sometimes talk on the phone but NOW kids are always on their phones, they barely get out in the sun. 

Something I didn't enjoy or found challenging was finding out weather the inventor was scottish or french but I did a lot of searching and found my answer.   

How do you think phones have changed?
Do you know any technology that has changed? 

No comments:

Post a Comment