Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Technology Reflection


Mince Pasta -

Ingredients -
Macaroni Pasta
Mince 
Onion 
Cheese 
Tomato puree 
Spices 

Equipment -
Colander 
Frying Pan
Spoon
Pot 
Mesasuring Cup 

Instructions -
Boil pasta in a pot with cold water until soft.
Drain under a Colander.
Fry onion until its soft and then add in your mince, when its done add in your tomato puree, cheese and spices.

Something I learned today was how to cook a very flavoursome Mince pasta, the reason why I liked cooking this today was because it was quite easy and fun do with my buddy/partner.
Something that I found challenging was breaking up the mince because it was quite hard to break but other then that it was really fun and easy. 

When the cheese has melted add your pasta and wait for a little bubble then take it off the plate and eat.

Photo -

1 comment:

  1. What did you add to your dish to make it flavoursome?
    Anything involving cooking pasta I find challenging as I tend to overcook the pasta.
    Please refer to your quality blog post checklist BEFORE publishing work. This will help remind you of what needs to be in each post😊.

    ReplyDelete