Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Sugar songs - Huriata, Ricky, Lovey, Mary Jane, Lizzy and Pairs.

Today in room 10 we showed the whole class what we did, Our group was working on a play but we hadn't made the puppets yet so we just went with it we also made sure that we tried to add all of the different sugars but we didnt because we didnt have enough time, I didnt really like it because I dont like talking to a lot of people so I was scared and angry but I was happy that we got some of it done and also that I got to do it with my best friend Lizzy.

I think this was kind of a good task but some of us didnt make it really detailed but they were really good anyway and I will give that to them I also liked it because I got to see what others in my class learnt about sugar and also how they thought sugar would affect there lives, I dont really think this helps me with my learning because I am shy.
Hope you enjoy the video and my blog post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment