Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

Mary Jane - The 7 stars of Matariki T2W9

Today room 10 did another Matariki goal setting but it was much more different because it involed the different Matariki stars if you dont know the stars you will find out in this slide and it will also show how I will embody this goal and this star, I thought that this task was really fun because you can change your goals and it doesnt really about learninh and it can really mean about what you want to work on.
 When I first saw this task I thought that this is a normal goal setting but again I was surprised to see how much different it was to a normal goal setting slide because your goals could be related to almost anything which is amazing for me, When my friend saw this she thought the same so we talked about kind of what we would do with this slide and we found a way to make it work we made sure that it was involed with school and outside of school.
Hope you enjoy my slide show and also my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment