Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Mary Jane - Food tech Leason

Image result for mini quiche
Today at Technology we made a delicious small mini quiche,
Ingrediants -
Egg
Ham / Bacon
Milk
Pastery 
Cheese 
Non Stick spray.

Method -
First you want to get 2 eggs and 1 cup of milk when you have finsihed grabbing these you need to whisk the two together until mixed well after you have finished whisking you egg and milk you want to add your ham or bacan, Make sure they are chopped into small pieces when you have also finished cutting your ham or bacon you want to add that to you egg and milk mixture if you havent noticed we are doing the wet things first.
Once you have completed this you are going to cut your pastery into small circles and if you do not have enough than with the left over dough you can cut it into as much more as you need and than roll it out. 
When you have finished cutting your dough place it into your muffin tray or and circled tray you have if you and make sure you like it with something that makes it not stick and if you want you can make a big one, With your egg mixture you want to poor it into a cup make sure none of the ham or bacon gets into it because you want to add that mixture last.
When you are done than you can add your ham and chese ohh and wait dont put it into the oven yet add your egg and milk mixture and than put it into the oven at 180 and than wait until it get nice and brown but not too brown, When its finished dig in and eat it.

I loved making this because it was fun and very cool to make and I also think I did this really good but one thing I do need to work on is finding the equipments becauses I always have to go searching for it I also think I did it good because I tried and tried and it worked but again I do need to work on a few things like finding things and watching things because sometimes my groups stuff burns because I dont check on it all the time but it is getting better because I am watching it more and I am also working on that because I dont want to get in trouble or make my group made by burning it but like I said it is getting a lot better and I enjoy the challenge of making things.
Hope you enjoy blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment