Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

Food Tech Leason 3 - Mary Jane


Ingrediants - 
Potato 
Egg
Carrots 
Chicken
Sauce / That you like
Mayo / Salad dressing
Method -
Peel and cut your potatos in half and again if they are big, than cut them into bite size pieces,
After cutting all the potatos but them into the pot but dont forget about your egg place the egg in the pot with your potatos and dont forget to put water in with the egg / eggs and potato make sure the water goes over your potato,
Next you want to peel and grate the carrot and add it into a big bowl,
After grateing all you carrots go onto the chicken,
Cut your chicken into small bite sizes, after that you want to rub it with you fav sause and than put them on you kabab stick,
Make sure you stove and oven are on high, for the chicken bake it on high and wait for it to go golden adn for your potatos do the same thing but on the stove wait till your egg in rock hard and than keep your potatos in the boiling water until they are nice and soft.

Today at Tamaki primary the year 7's and 8's went to Technology again, It was really fun because I am in the cooking group it is fun to be in the cooking group because we get to make and eat food and today I was so happy to hear about what we where going to make.

Today we made Patato salad with chicken kabab wrapped in teriaky sause I thought that it was going to be really hard to make this but it was amazingly simple to do, When I started I was so pleased that it was easy because I didnt want to get in trouble if I made it wrong.

Once we started do everthing I got into the hand of it because it was really fun, My Job was to peel and grate the carrots it was fun, after we had finished everything we made it look pretty and nice and than dug in to all the yum flavors it had and thank you to Mrs Tuipulotu.
Hope you enjoy my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment