Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Lego Maths leason - Mary Jane



Today in room 10 we had a home school partenership where some of our parents came to look at the way we learn our maths and other cool things like that but anyway my group and another qroup where we had to do something where we had to make things out of lego to show our skills and our thoughts, here are some of mine that I had done from the morning The first one was thridsd and the second one is forths and last one was halfs. I bope you liked what I did and enjoy my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mary-Jane,I am from Panmure Bridge School. I'm in LS1, and I'm a yr 6. I Really like your work. When I was reading through your blog I really got really entertaind. I also like the pictures that you've taken. How is the first picture a third?, the second picture a Quater?, and the last picture a half? Good job and Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment, I dont know how that happened but thank you for the feed back,
      From Mary Jane

      Delete