Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

Mary Jane and Aja's - Pokorua Task 1

Today in Room 10 my group got to read a small 2 page journal that was not in english but in te reo maori I was so scared that my teacher was going to ask me something and I wouldnt know what to say because I am used to reading things in english and personally for me reading in other launages is a lot harder espically when I have no idea what they are saying.
When I opened my book I say the pictures and instanlly knew that this wasnt going to be as hard as I thought it would be because of the pictures and yes its sounds very silly but pictures can really help your brain adjust to things and my sure did, Anyway this book is about ants and how they trie and find there food and in this slide it will show some of the new words I learnt and there definition with photos to,
I Hope you enjoy my slide show.

No comments:

Post a Comment