Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Mary Jane - Planting day relefection, Ra whakato rakua

Yesterday Tamaki primary and some other schools went on a small little trip to plant some native trees, I thought that this was a really fun walk at the start but half way there my legs started to hurt and I hated it and so were my friends also because one of my friends wanted to hold my bag and it was really heavy because it had the teacher aids lunch and also my friends lunch in it so it was really heavy, I thought that this would be fun but we ended up going to the wrong places and I got so annoyed and wanted to stop,
Keep reading to see more about the tree planting trip,
Hope you enjoy my blog post!!

3 comments:

  1. I am very sorry we went to the wrong places, Mary-Jane! BUT we got there in the end and it looked like you all had a fantastic time giving back to our earth and community. This is such a big part of Matariki as we reflect on the world around us. Well done for your thoughtful comments and I think your T-shirt looked very cool! I could picture us all wearing that at the next planting day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Mary-Jane.
    I really enjoyed reading what you have done about planting native trees. This really does sound fun to do, but I can understand how tired you would be by walking a lot. Your blurb you wrote explained what you did and felt very well. Nevertheless there are things that could be changed very slightly, just to improve how you wrote your blurb. You wrote 124 words in your blurb, and that was all written to be one sentence! So next time try to add more full-stops, or punctuation to finish a sentence. Besides that I think what you did was still very well done.
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mary-Jane.
    I like how you explained how tired you were and how much your friends hated planting day. If I was you then I would hate going to the wrong places and my legs hurting. Did you quit the trip to go see the native tree? Keep up the good work and great job.

    ReplyDelete