Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Mary Jane - Taku rakau whainga / My goal setting tree T2W8

Yesterday my class room 10 started on a slide where we have to set goals for after the maori new year,
I thought that this was a fun task because we got to learn more about the different goals that we actually wanted to do I didnt relize that the slide would be like this I thought it was the normal goal setting slide but it wasnt it was a lot more funner and a lot more personal for the students and I think that this is a lot better than the old ones.
If you want to see my personal goals then have look and if you also want to see my school goals then flick through the slides to see what they are and there is a slide asking about the year and if you want to see what happened then have a look at the slide.
I hope you enjoyed my blog post!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment