Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Visual art Reflection





I created a visually colourful bright drawing based on myself and some of our inquiry topics
we have been doing (Sun and the Moon).


The key concept(s) I learned was that actually doing visual art on a topic can actually make
you think and focus and just relax, because colouring is actually really relaxing and it really
made me think. On the learning side doing this made me see and learn what people learnt the
most from Science and Inquiry and things like that.


A challenge I had was colouring, drawing on a very big piece of paper and choosing the
correct colour that matched. It was challenging because after a while the colouring would start
to hurt your hand, drawing isn’t my strongest thing so I had to really focus while I was drawing.
The only reason I said that colour choosing was hard because it was kind of hard because I
wanted to make sure the colours matched because I didn't want it to be all weird with colours
that didn't match, but overall I think it worked out really well.


If I did this project again something I would change is probably the colours but I think
that it also depended on the topic I was being told to draw and things like that because
say if I had to draw a tree I wouldn't colour it purple and red and say if I had to draw a lion
i'm not going to be colouring it in with blues, pinks, greens.
I think the colour scheme worked well because they were all semi bright colours and they
were just colours that I think and now know work together and I will probably use some of these
colour combinations again.
Things that went well with my drawing were the patterns and colours I used because they all just
work together really well and the way I coloured them in because I did all my colouring in
direction
throughout the colouring process and things like that and the patterns really worked together
because they were majestic, basic but eye catching as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment