Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Inquiry Investigation

So far throughout the inquiry we have just been starting to get our projects started and things like that, for my group we have all chosen to do a Cardboard display because its something that is really easy, fast, simple and usually really eye catching and things like that.

I really enjoyed this investigation because it was something that needed a lot of researching and listening and patience and overall I really enjoyed working as a group with my friends and the peers around me, something I didn't enjoy was that it did take a long time to finish and that we have to show off the projects by wednesday and its currently Monday and its not a lot of time so I have to work really really hard to finish it especially since none of my group is here to help me finish it there is only me and only me currently.

At the start of this investigation I never knew anything about black holes all I knew was that it was black and it had a hole those were the only things I knew but finishing this investigation I now know things like there is at least 100 million, strong gravitational pull, 100 - 1,000,000 times bigger than our Sun and that they can swallow and suck in dying stars.

Photos
Image result for black holes

No comments:

Post a Comment