Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

Maths Test Reflection

IALT: write a reflection about our Maths lesson.

Today Room 9 and 10 did a test to see our understanding of Maths, the test we did had many many problems in it and there were a lot of questions that had me stop and think.

Something I did really enjoy about doing this test is that it really does make you think and double check your answers especially because I personally want to make sure I got the answer correct and things like that. Something I didn't enjoy and found challenging about this test is that most of the questions were asking us about things I haven't learned about and things that I had no idea how to figure them out.
Another thing I found challenging was that at certain questions I had to really think about them because I just had to double and triple check everything was right and doing this was time consuming but I luckily got the test done.

My next steps for a maths test will be probably trying to make sure that I know and feel confident with my answers even though I checked it because I found that even though I might have checked it 5 times I still wasn't confident but I think it is and was because I didn't know how to solve out some of them correctly so I tried to solve it however, but next time I think I should try feel more confident with my answer and if I dont then I think I should change it next time.

The thing I would like to improve on next time is also learning how to do some of these problems because I think it will be better to learn them and things like that so next time I have a question like that or a problem like that I know a good way to solve them instead of just guessing and trying to figure it out with a strategy that isn't meant for that question and problem.

Did you know that people were tested on their maths and they all said they were good at maths but scientist say only 33 percent actually were?

Do you think your good at maths?

Can you figure out at least one of those questions down below?

Here are some Photos -






No comments:

Post a Comment