Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Last Day of Term 2

Today is the last day of Term 2, I can't wait for the holidays because I have no idea what we will be doing throughout the holidays something I also can't wait for is spending time with my family and i'm expecting one of my friends to come down and visit me and I can't wait to see her.

Something i'm not going to be happy about today and this week is that it's currently my best friends last day at this school and I really don't want to see her go because we are really close and I just want her to stay but life will still go on and I can't make her parents stay and things like that.

So far the day has been pretty normal and relaxing but lets see if it stays that way for the whole day and also lets see what people will be doing throughout the holidays and things like that yeaaaa.

Monita -
Nothing, shes just going to go to some roaming, and going to visit people and things like that she's also going to see her Nana and her family, friends and she said she is going to possibly be fun or boring but she will be seeing her friends throughout the holidays so I think she should have some fun.

Lizzy -
She said she is going to start her packing so she can move to her new house and she also said shes going to be moving all her stuff into the cars and trucks, she could possibly visit her family and friends that live around her new home area but she also said she doesn't know if she will like it or not.

Arizona -
She said shes going to be probably doing nothing expect visiting family member and eating lots of food because she likes food!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment