Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Inquiry Invetigation learning reflection

Inquiry Investigation -
So far throughout the inquiry we have just been starting to get our projects started and things like that, for my group we have all chosen to do a Cardboard display because its something that is really easy, fast, simple and usually really eye catching and things like that.

We have currently finished everything and we have actually thrown it out because myself and my group didn't feel like keeping and things like that so we just threw it out, the main thing I will be taking from doing this is a better understanding of what black holes are and what they do and things like that,
I will also be taking away learning from other peoples displays and what they have done and it was really fun to see everyones topic and everything they did and I really think that people that did all there projects and finished them should get appreciated a lot more because some of them finished it in about 1 hour and things like that.
Image result for black hole

No comments:

Post a Comment