Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Ako afternoon


Ako afternoon - 
Yesterday from morning tea to home time Tamaki Primary had an ako afternoon, which is where we have to present some of our projects, videos and things we learnt throughout the term and it was very  fun but for me personally I didn't like presenting.

I was the first person in my group to have to present and I really didn't know how to feel about it whether im happy or sad, so at one point it was fun and things like that and then I didn't like it because not trying to be mean or anything I started not to like it because it started to get boring and nothing was really happening and things but I still somewhat enjoyed it and I can't really blame anyone but me because i'm not really a presenting share my learning type of person but it's fun.

My favourite part is when I got to go around the classrooms and seeing what everyone had learnt because it was very interesting and it was something I thought I wouldn't like it because it sounded a little bit boring because going around asking and answering questions doesn't sound very fun but it really was because you had to look around the whole room and really search for your answers and things like that and who knows I might just come to another one, unfortunately I couldn't come to the ako evening because I wasn't allowed and I was quite busy. 

Here are some old photos of old ako evening and afternoon -
Image result for ako evening

No comments:

Post a Comment