Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2018

Why I wasn't Here?

All throughout the week from Thursday to this day I was and am sick and things like that.
I first started getting sick when my sister got sick and then it started to show more and more and it got really bad on Thursday which is why I didn't come.

One friday I had to go to the doctors to get some cough medicine so I could start going to school and start feeling and getting better because at the time I didn't feel like doing anything or even eating at one point so I obviously had to stay home.
Saturday and Sunday is when we just relaxed and didn't do much because I couldn't do much all I did was watch some movie that were on, eat and sleep that's all I did nearly throughout the whole week.

Monday I didn't come either because I was still fighting some of the sickness away because I still had a sore throat and a blocked nose so I still needed to somewhat get better then what I was and I am now perfectly fine now.

Tuesday I was all fine and good but it was my nieces 3rd birthday and she really wanted me to come to her kindergarten and sing her happy birthday and I also needed to help my sister with everything because she still had so many things to do like pick her cake up, rap all her presents and things like that.
I really enjoyed this day because it was really fun and it was fun to see her reaction to all her presents and her custom made cheese cake.

Photos -
This isn't the cake but it's what it looked like.
Image result for skye paw patrol cake

Image result for sick

No comments:

Post a Comment