Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

Science Reflection

This morning for the whole block we did our Science about our inquiry topic which is natural disasters.
The natural disaster that we learned about the most drawing this block was the famous Earthquake and we also learned about the Earth and its Crust.

Something I really enjoyed about this was that I got to learn so much about the Earth and how it works but also all the layers of the Earth, what they are and things like that. One of the things I learned was that the Earth's Crust is made out of magnesium, aluminum, iron and a lot or other gases and minerals.
Something I found challenging about this lesson was that at certain points she didn't explain properly and she was talking really fast but I still somewhat understood what she was talking about.

Something i'm going to improve on for the next science lesson is to if i'm strugglin, not understanding anything to put my hand up and ask questions so that way I understand what shes talking about even though I might think that I know and understand but just so I can give me the best understanding I think that I should improve on asking questions for my understanding.

Photos -
Image result for earth's layers


No comments:

Post a Comment