Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Maths Reflection

Yesterday for maths I started our worksheet task that we had been given from the teacher. The thing we were learning in Maths were improper fractions so fractions like 9/5 and 10/3.

Something I found difficult with this was that I haven't really worked on improper fractions so some of the questions are really hard or hard to understand and things like that, something I also found hard was that because I wasn't here I didn't know what to do exactly. Something I enjoyed about yesterday's maths was that I got to do it with someone I usually don't do maths with and it was fun to see how different we figured out the problem and the ways we solve them.

My next steps or something im going to do next time is if im really stuck I should go ask the teacher for help so that way I understand what to do and how to do it because I feel like it would be better to understand what i'm doing then just guess most of the answers, I somewhat understand what I was supposed to be doing and things like that it's just next time I have to make sure if I don't understand then I should ask but I other then that it was ok.

Here's an improper fraction question -
43/7 =
29/4=
13/6 =
Can you guys figure out these questions?

Photos -
Image result for maths
Image result for maths

No comments:

Post a Comment