Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Museum Reflection

WALT: Reflection on the things we did at our first Museum lesson.

Today half of the Kia Manawanui syndicate went to an amazing educational Museum trip, in this trip we got to explore so many things and most of them were things that i've never heard of or have never experienced. In this trip we got to explore a small amount of the Museums prized possessions like there dinosaur carcass and bones and there volcano room we got to explore this with Tom and Aaron. We also got a fun lesson on robots that we got to play with other things like virtual reality and we got to do this lesson with the two very intelligent Wendy, Angelina.

The thing I enjoyed the most about this was exploring everything because it was very interesting because I got to learn so many thing that I probably wouldn't even know or learn. Another reason why I enjoyed this was because I also got to see things that I would probably never see out of the museum.

Something I found hard/challenging was with the VR (virtual reality) I didn't know how to draw properly with the controller and things like that because I didn't realize that I had to drag the controller to see what happens but then I slowly got the hang of it and then I realized what to do with it but when I got the hang of it I had to move onto the next one.

Photos -


   




No comments:

Post a Comment