Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

Technology Reflection

Yesterday Morning we went to our weekly Technology, in this Technology we really had to catch up because we didn't go to Technology for the other weeks because they were busy with mid year exams and whole school day off and things like that.

The group that I am in for Technology is wood works or hard materials whatever one you prefer and the thing we are actually making is pewter necklaces. Pewter is a type or metal/steel that you can wear, and the pewter silhouette I have chosen was a Turtle and the reason why I first actually chose this was because it was for my best friend but she actually ended up leaving before I actually got to finish it.

The part that I am up to now is smoothing it and cutting out any of the parts that need to be cut so things like the area where it needs to be poured and things like that. I am also up to the part where I am shining it and polishing it up so it's got a smooth and shiny finish.  

Here is a video to demonstrate the process of making this pewter necklass.


Here are some photos of pewter necklaces -
 Image result for pewter necklacesImage result for pewter necklaces

No comments:

Post a Comment