Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Technology Lesson 2



Comparing 2 different phone stand and phone cases so we can find out what type or kind we would like, Theses phone cases will be made out of ABS plastic and we will also be using a 3D printer if we would like to, I enjoyed this because it was educational and very fun at the same time because I got to form an idea of what I want my project, item or phone stand to look like.

In this lesson I learnt how to compare to objects that were the same but made with different materials and things like that and I also got to find out what type of phone stands my friends and peers liked and what they thought of mine, I also learnt what ABS is and it is a type of plastic and I also learnt that it is easy comparing to different materials because as you see at the top there's a wood phone stand and a metal phone stand, read the top drawing/comparison to read and see what I have done at technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment