Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Swimming Expectations For Tommorow

Tomorrow Tamaki Primary will be going to the local public pool for some fun activities and swimming time, This will be our first water active/trip for 2018 I am very excited to go to the pools tomorrow I really hope its not raining because I really really want to go swimming with my friends and class mates and I want to have an amazing time tomorrow.

As you can tell by the title it says swimming expectations and on that DLO or google drawing it has all the swimming expectations and things like that and it also explains why these all should be shown and if we follow all these rules and expectations we will have a fun amazing day. I hope that tomorrow everyone has fun and no one gets in trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment