Pages

Friday 2 February 2018

School Values - My Goals

Today Room 9 and 10 of 2018 did their school value goals which is Whanaungatanga, Ako, Manaakitanga, Tukumarie and Rangimarie these are all very important keys in life and should be shown consistently in your life in and out of school, The reason these values are important is because these form what character or person you are.

My goals are featured at the top in the DLO (digital learning object) with many different photos the reason why I have picked the goals are also listed in the top of the DLO as well I would like to make these goals work and if so last the who year so my last year at Tamaki Primary is amazing, fun and drama free.

I think that these goals should be used in everyone's everyday life because you wouldn't be liked and no one would want to trust you and just because it forms who you are as a person as a human as I said before and I think that's something extremely important considering I almost use these every single day and they form who I am.

I hope you enjoy my blog post and I hope everyone has a fun first week of school for 2018 and I hope you enjoyed my first blog post of 2018.
Task Link

No comments:

Post a Comment