Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

Mary Jane - Graphics Lesson 1

Today the year 7 and 8's went to technology for the first time this year, it is very new to the new year 7 and I think they really enjoyed it and I enjoyed it myself as well one thing I have to say is that this is. Today we did a google drawing about ourselves and the things we enjoyed/liked .
We learned about how to make our backgrounds transparent and things like that by writing in png and another thing we learnt today was how to make collages obviously its not very hard by it was very fun to do because  I got to see what my friends were doing and they get to see what I like and things like. 
As you can see in the drawing we got to make an avatar if we didn't want to take a photo of ourselves and there is mine right there its not the best but I tried my best to make it look the same. 
And in the next section we will be learning how to make a phone stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment