Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Kiwi Sports Reflection


Today year 7 and 8's got to do some more kiwi sports it is now our second lesson on how to play tennis, this time when we played kiwi sport I really tried and it was really fun because we got to play actual rounds and it was so long and so fun because it wasn't like when we first played where we just only hit the ball once or twice and things like that it was like an actual round and things like that.

I really enjoyed this and as you see at the top there is a reflection on the things we did and on the things we learnt and I learnt so much today and also on that DLO it explains what I like and things I did well and also the things I need to work on so kind of like a goal for next time and things like that I hope you enjoy my reflection.

3 comments:

  1. "Another thing I think I did well is trying my best because even though I didn't hit the ball I didn't get mad or angry because it was just so fun it was hard to get mad"

    I really enjoyed reading this Mary-Jane as it shows your growth mindset during the lesson.
    Next week, I encourage you to continue using a growth mindset and to use one of the images from our Kiwisport lesson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will make sure I have that growth mindset more during our tennis lessons thank you for the comment. :D

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete