Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

Technology Reflection

Technology Reflection -
Today for Technology we were finalising our phone stand designs I think my phone stand came out very very good because I had been working on it all last term and all this term as well, I think my next goal is to finish the 3D printing and everything like that so I can take it back with me to show everyone, we also didn't have our original teacher for graphics because she was not here so we had a lovey teacher named Ms Smallwood.  

Another thing we did today was make a presentation and I will be inserting this after this reflection and everything, I thought that this task was really fun because I got to finish my design and write about it and very. Another thing I really enjoyed today was sitting next to new people and I got to know some things I didn't know about them.

The thing I enjoyed the most with this weeks Technology is that I finally got to finish my design and I am really proud because it took so long and things like that and I can't wait to see what it looks like after all the designing i'v done and I also can't wait to take it home, can't wait to take my design home!

Here is my Presentation - 

No comments:

Post a Comment