Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Technology Reflection

Today was our normal Thursday because as usual we have gone to Technology at Tamaki College, this week for technology we were drawing 7 circle patterns and as you can see down the bottom there that is a 7 circle pattern/drawing.
This week was fun because I got to try something new because I have never done a 7 circle pattern/drawing but unfortunately mine was not coming out as good and I have not completely finished so I will show some images down below. Using this 7 circle pattern/drawing can give you many different designs such as a star, cubes and a circular flower pattern/drawing.
Something I found challenging about this lesson is I think using the compass to draw seven even circles to me that personally was the hardest thing about this lesson and I think that was the only thing I found challenging today because I don't use compasses I just draw uneven circles and thing like that.
My favourite part about today was probably trying to use the compass even though it made me a bit angry at points because it kept moving and not coming out looking like a circle I still tried and things like that, another thing I think I really enjoyed about today was seeing my friends try it because they thought it was hard but I liked how they tried their best.

PHOTOS - 


No comments:

Post a Comment