Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

My first blog reflection about Term 2 2018

As some of you know Term 2 for school has just started and were going to be kicking it off with a blog post about what I did these school holidays and so much more but you have to keep reading to find out.

This school holiday I went to Otahuhu for my cousins early 7th birthday, something I thought was challenging was fitting four people in a truck that had to sets not including the driver, at the end of the day I thought it was fun and there weren't a lot of people there because of such short notice but it was awesome and I cant wait for the next little family gathering.

Another thing I celebrated these holidays was my nephews 1st birthday I know so many birthdays but this was also amazing and fun because we watched him try a cake for the first time and also because I got to spend the whole day making the birthday dinner and with him.

The last thing I did was watching the quiet place it was very scary and I don't recommend it for someone who gets scared fast, the movie is about a family who couldn't talk because a scary monster thing would come and eat them sounds childish but I promise you one thing you will get scared.

The biggest thing im looking forward to this term I think is camp because we are going to be doing so many amazing cool things there and because I get to spend more time with my friends because we usually only see each other at school.

 Something I think i'm going to try improving on is getting more work done and making sure its on a really good standard and I want to make sure it constant I want to do this because it can help me so much with different thing in like and i'm going to do this with less talking being more focused even if its a subject I dislike, I think some people that can help me with this is myself by moving from the place that's distracting me and my friends can help as well because if I ask "Please be quiet" then they will be quiet and also teachers if they see I start getting distracted then they can move me or my friend.Image result for number 7Image result for Raglan campImage result for Number 1

No comments:

Post a Comment