Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

Technology Reflection Lesson 3 - Sketch Models

Today at Technology we learnt many things how to use Plasticine and how to do things like sketch models, size, slope, support, and shape base which were all very important to make this phone stand.
I thought that this was very fun to do the creating before the actual drawing and I also really like it because I really got to think of what I wanted and I just really loved doing this and also because I liked playing with the plasticine and with all the tools we got to use as well.

Something I did well today was I think listening and trying my hardest even though it was fun to do the creating before the drawing but it was also really hard and I think I did pretty well with this and as I said trying my best because I have never really handled this type of clay/material before but I did really try my best and things like that.

Something I think I need to work on is to finish things faster so I can have more then one design and maybe next time have a better idea because I just rolled it and make a line in it and things like that and I think another thing I need to work on is to finish my blogging faster and technology that way I don't have to worry about it later on and things like that.

PHOTO -


No comments:

Post a Comment