Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

Kiwi Sport Reflection

Today we did our normal Monday Tennis and Cricket lessons, I enjoyed this lesson the most because we actually got to play the game with our partners and we also learnt other thing such as things like serving, doubles and etc and I thought that this was really fun.

What Problems did you encounter?
I didn't really encounter any big problems but only small ones like not hitting the ball hard enough or hitting it to hard  because I was kind of tired and things like that but I solved these problems by waking myself up more and try harder and give myself a better growth mindset and because I did this I got better and I started to hit the ball at the right speed and with the right force.

How did you feel about Kiwi sports this week?
I felt very lazy at the start of Kiwi sports but as we got into it more I felt happy and I felt good because we got to play actual games and things like this I also feel this way because I got to play with new people and with my partner and it was just really fun.

What Parts of it did you like? Why?
I think my favourite part was when we were playing doubles because it was really fun and we all got to play as two different teams and it was fun just to play with new people and things like another reason why I liked it is because it was something new that I haven't played before.

What Part of it did you like? Why?
I think something I didn't like or disliked was standing in the hot sun for ages and things like that because it made you get tired fast and things like that and also because it just made you hot.

What did this weeks lesson tell you about yourself and how you learn?
I think that I have a been getting a better growth mindset and that I am always trying my hardest with what I do and things like that and I cant wait for Next weeks lesson.

What would you like to spend more time on during Kiwi sport?
I think working on playing a real tennis game yes I said we played real tennis games but it wasn't really a one on one thing it was with four people and things like that and I think doing will be really really fun.

What is one thing you have seen in your classmates during Kiwi sports that you would like to do in Kiwi Sports next time?
I think the way they have been hitting the ball is really good and maybe next time I can do this as well, another thing is having a really big growth mindset and trying a little bit harder even though its Monday.
PHOTOS - 



No comments:

Post a Comment