Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Cricket Reflection

What Problem did you encounter? How did you solve them?
The problems I have encountered for cricket is being lazy and tired because I didn't really want to play because it was Monday and I don't like Mondays because you have to start getting back into routine and waking up early after the weekend, another thing I encountered was just looking at everyone and not really participating, I solved both of these by bating and things like that and it kind of made me more lively and things like that. 

How do you feel about Cricket this week?
I thought that this weeks Cricket was kind of fun but because I had a long and busy weekend I didn't really feel like doing this another thing I felt about cricket this week was it was enjoyable because there weren't as many people and things like that.

What parts did you like? Why?
Something that I really liked about today's/this week's cricket was that everyone got a turn and nobody was really being mean to each other when they missed the ball and things like that another thing I really liked was that everyone tried there best and everyone had a good time playing together.

What Part did you dislike? Why?
The parts that I disliked was that I kind of got forced to bat and things like that another thing I disliked was that it wasn't the best cricket I have played and things like that and I guess I just need to work on that for next week.

What did this week Cricket tell you about yourself and your learning?
I think this weeks cricket has told me that I have been trying my best but unlike the Tennis I need to work on a better growth mindset and things like that and I will have to work on that for next as well.

What would you like to spend more time on during Cricket?
Something I really want to focus on personality is having a better growth mindset and trying a little bit harder other than personally more sports wise I think we should be working on fielding and things like that because our bating and bowling in fine but we need to work on our fielding.

What is something you have seen in your classmates during Cricket that you would like to try next time?
Something I have seen the most is having a growth mindset and trying their best even if they dont want and I think that something I could do for next especially because I can't always get off not doing something I dislike.



1 comment: